Insurance Coverage Disputes
The purpose of insurance is to manage your risks and to avoid catastrophic financial loss. MacElree Harvey attorneys understand this and are committed to not only helping individuals and businesses get the coverage they deserve but maximizing that coverage. Our attorneys recognize that each case is different and requires a unique, creative, cost-effective and tailored approach to maximize insurance recovery and to achieve client goals. Whatever that approach might be, the MacElree Harvey team is experienced to handle everything from the claims handling process to the most complex insurance coverage litigation and arbitration. In certain cases, litigation may not be the best option and our attorneys recognize that.
The Insurance Coverage practice group has dealt with a wide variety of disputes relating to insurance coverage, including:
- Bad Faith
- Business Interruption Coverage
- Construction Defect Coverage
- Construction Disputes
- Environmental Coverage
- Errors and Omissions (“E&O”) Coverage
- Directors and Officers (“D&O”) Coverage
- Employment Liability Coverage
- Fiduciary Liability Coverage
- General Liability Coverage
- Life, Health and Disability Coverage
- Insurance Agent/Broker Malpractice
- Insurance Code Violations
- Intellectual Property Coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Property Coverage (including Homeowners and Renters)
- Reinsurance Coverage
- Warranty Coverage
The Insurance Coverage Group also regularly advises individuals and businesses on insurance issues and policy needs.
If you would like to schedule a consultation, please call the firm at 610.436.0100 or submit the contact request form.