MacElree Harvey Attorneys named 2016 Top Lawyers by Main Line Today Magazine
August 5, 2016
MacElree Harvey is pleased to announce that 20 of its attorneys were named 2016 Top Lawyers by Main Line Today magazine.
Main Line Today (MLT) is a regional lifestyle magazine, serving Pennsylvania’s Western Suburbs. Each year attorneys are nominated via peer balloting, then vetted through MLT’s editorial process. To read more about this year’s winners and to see the entire list, click here.
The following attorneys were named as 2016 Top Lawyers in their respective categories of law:
- Joseph A. Bellinghieri – Tax, Trusts & Wills
- Robert A. Burke – Civil Litigation
- Caroline G. Donato – Criminal
- Patrick J. Gallo, Jr. – Civil Litigation
- J. Charles Gerbron – Real Estate
- Leo M. Gibbons – Bankruptcy
- Alfred Gollatz – Civil Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Peter E. Kratsa – Criminal
- Michael G. Louis – Bankruptcy
- Kristen R. Matthews – Elder Law
- John F. McKenna – Alternative Dispute Resolution & Elder Law
- Brian L. Nagle – Real Estate
- Lance J. Nelson – Divorce
- Timothy F. Rayne – Personal Injury
- Mary Ann Rossi – Real Estate
- Duke Schneider – Trusts & Wills
- Jane M. Shields – Environmental Law
- Louis N. Teti – Trusts & Wills
About MacElree Harvey, Ltd.
With offices throughout Pennsylvania and Delaware, MacElree Harvey is a full-service law firm focused on corporate and commercial law, complex litigation and arbitration, estate planning, administration and wealth management, labor and employment, business restructuring and reorganization, trademark and copyright infringement, corporate compliance and criminal defense, federal & white collar crimes defense, real estate finance and tax law, as well as personal injury and family law.