William J. Gallagher has been practicing law and serving the community for over 50 years. His practice focuses on general litigation, personal injury and professional malpractice cases, and trusts and estates litigation.
Mr. Gallagher currently serves on the Board of Directors of Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania and is a past president of the organization. He is also a member of the Chester County Bar Association’s Pro Bono Committee and Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Legal Services to the Public Committee. Additionally, Mr. Gallagher served as Board Chair for the Chester County Community Foundation from 2014 to 2016.
A longtime resident of Kennett Square, Mr. Gallagher has also served as zoning hearing board solicitor for the Kennett Township since 1970.
A graduate of La Salle University, Mr. Gallagher received his law degree from Villanova University.
- Chester County Bar Association, Pro Bono Committee, and Past President
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Legal Services to the Public Committee, Senior Lawyers Committee – Investigation Panel of Judicial Evaluation Commission
- American Bar Association
- Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania, Past President
- Kennett Township, Zoning Hearing Board Solicitor
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Chester County Estate Planning Council
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, Disciplinary Board Hearing Officer
- Chester County Community Foundation, Board Chair, 2014-2016
- Recipient of the Chester County Community Foundation’s 2010 Door Opener Award
- MacElree Harvey Attorneys Named to 2019 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers List
- William J. Gallagher to be Honored by Surrey Services
- How Will Child Support Be Determined?
- Thirteen MacElree Harvey Attorneys Recognized in 2017 Edition of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- MacElree Harvey Attorneys Named to 2016 PA Super Lawyers List
- William J. Gallagher Esq. Elected President of Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania