Tara A. Stark is an attorney in the firm’s Estate Planning and Business practice groups. Tara is licensed to practice law in both Delaware and Pennsylvania.
Tara graduated from George Mason University’s law school in 2018. During law school, Tara served on the Executive Board for the George Mason Law Review as a Notes Editor. In her third year of law school, Tara received third place in the Theodore Tannenwald, Jr. Foundation for Excellence in Tax Scholarship Writing Competition.
Prior to joining MacElree Harvey, Tara clerked for the Honorable Abigail M. LeGrow of the Delaware Superior Court, Complex Commercial Litigation Division.
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Chester County Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Delaware
- George Mason University, Juris Doctor
- Wilmington University, Finance and Accounting