MacElree Harvey Attorneys Named to 2019 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers List
May 9, 2019 – MacElree Harvey, Ltd. is pleased to announce a total of fourteen attorneys are to be listed in the 2019 edition of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Magazine. Seven attorneys were selected to the 2019 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list, and seven attorneys were selected to the 2019 Pennsylvania Rising Stars list.
MacElree Harvey attorneys named to the 2019 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list are:
- Robert A. Burke in the area of Business Litigation
- Harry J. DiDonato in the area of Business & Corporate Law
- William J. Gallagher in the area of General Litigation
- Brian L. Nagle in the area of Land Use & Zoning
- Lance J. Nelson in the area of Family Law
- Timothy F. Rayne in the area of Personal Injury Plaintiff Law
- Louis N. Teti in the area of Estate Planning & Probate Law
MacElree Harvey attorneys named to the 2019 Pennsylvania Rising Stars list are:
- Caroline G. Donato in the area of Criminal Defense
- Lindsay A. Dunn in the area of Land Use & Zoning
- Brian J. Forgue in the area of Business Litigation
- Patrick J. Gallo, Jr. in the area of Business Litigation
- J. Charles Gerbron, Jr. in the area of Land Use & Zoning
- Kristen R. Matthews, CELA in the area of Elder Law
- Andrew R. Silverman in the area of Business Litigation
A program of Thomson Reuters, Pennsylvania Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers who, through a peer review and independent research process, have been identified as attaining a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Only the top 5 percent of Pennsylvania’s lawyers and the top 2.5 percent of up-and-coming Pennsylvania lawyers are named to the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country.
With roots that reach back to 1880, MacElree Harvey is a full-service law firm serving Pennsylvania and Delaware. In addition to its broad-based litigation practices, the firm represents clients in corporate law, mergers & acquisitions, labor and employment, real estate, banking & finance, bankruptcy, family law, estate planning, tax law, personal injury, and criminal defense.